After an insightful day of conferences, dealing with HR and mobility topics, 300 local and international experts participated to the 17th edition of the Luxembourg HR Awards. These prizes reward the best projects and initiatives led in the country. During the day, candidates were invited to pitch their solutions and best practices to a jury of seasoned professionals.
Kamel Amroune (CEO, Farvest Group) officially launched the ceremony and described the agency's new strategy with the organization of several ICT Spring-like events through the year, before handing the microphone to Julien Lion, Master of Ceremony, who welcomed all the winners on stage.
• Employer Brand Strategy Award, sponsored by Great Place to Work Luxembourg: ING Luxembourg
• Onboarding Excellence Award, sponsored by PwC Luxembourg: ArcelorMittal
• CSR Initiative of the Year Award, sponsored by INDR: Temenos
• People Experience Award, sponsored by Cubiks: Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
• Income & Reward Strategy Award, sponsored by Deloitte Luxembourg: East West United Bank
• Talent & Competence Management Award, sponsored by Prolingua: Devoteam
• HR Manager of the Year Award, sponsored by RH Expert: Matthieu Cisowski, HR Manager, Ceratizit
Photos: Dominique Gaul
Publié le 27 novembre 2019