KPMG Luxembourg -
39, Avenue John F. Kennedy
We have a clear mission, a powerful vision
The world is becoming even more complex, presenting new challenges for businesses when it comes to managing their people. In many companies, the importance of the HR function is too often underestimated. However, aligning HR strategies with the organisation’s needs is critical to remaining competitive in the marketplace.
Our People & Change advisory team supports small to large organisations across a wide range of sectors in designing, implementing and/or optimising their HR strategies, policies, and practices.
We also aim to help organizations excel in their areas of expertise by providing them with the appropriate structures, tools, and systems.
We have five key service networks: HR Strategy and Processes, Talent Management, Rewards and Benefits, HRIS, and Change Management.
We have local strength coupled with global reach
We have a truly global capability of almost 1 550 P&C practitioners, supported by a global Centre of Excellence with dedicated resources focused on enabling and empowering our global community to be recognized as a leader in People & Change related services.
At the local level, the People & Change team members have a broad experience in supporting cross-sectors organizations, teams and individuals in addressing their biggest challenges. They ensure to make a success of each journey by designing an approach that makes it possible to meet their client’s expectations in a focused and pragmatic way.
We are committed to your continued success
Our Human Resources services include:
- HR Strategy & Processes: we help our clients develop their HR processes in alignment with their HR strategy. This includes the following tools: job grading exercise, development of competency frameworks, audit of HR processes, review of the performance management process, etc.
- Talent Management: we advise our clients on the identification of their talent needs and the development of their human capital: recruitment / personality assessments, identification and development of high potential staff, talent management strategy, etc.
- Reward & Benefits: we help our clients in implementing competitive compensation & benefits programs. To do so, we offer the following services: KPMG Remuneration Survey for the financial and C&I sector, compensation benchmarks, regulatory requirements compliance review, flexible rewards plan, etc.
- HR Digital: we assist our clients in the optimization of their HR function by putting in place the appropriate structure, capabilities and systems, leveraging robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
- Change Management: we contribute to the success of our clients’ HR transformation projects by helping them deal with the impact of change on their people: assessment of change readiness, creation of communication plans, training plans design and delivery, leadership alignment, etc.