VISTIM - Luxembourg
14, rue du Lavoir
T: +352 20 21 18 30
VISTIM S.A is your Human Resources Partner for your strategic concepts, your ad-hoc challenges and day-to-day management.
Whatever the size and activity of your company, our services:
- Give you back time to focus on your core business
- Provide you with peace of mind regarding regulatory obligations
- Allow you to reach organisational and operational efficiency
- Enable the achievement of your strategic objectives
We bring our expertise to implement, review or align your HR concepts and policies with the strategy of your company.
- Taylor-made solutions that work long term
- Pragmatic approach fitting your company culture
- We support you on the implementation of your concepts
- Access to our expertise in the various HR fields
Type of missions:
- Design of realistic, sustainable and efficient remuneration policies
- Audit of performance management process against the strategic objectives of the company
- Implementation of a cultural change management programme
- Design of talent management programme
We support you on the preparation, implementation and follow-up of your projects and offer HR Interim management solutions.
- Get the expertise your projects require and a tailor-made support
- Benefits from experienced and qualified resources when you need them
- Pragmatic management of your HR projects
- Solution adapted to your company culture
Type of missions:
- Integration of employees during a merger
- Interim management as a Head of HR
- Process optimisation of the payroll function
- Restructuring and design of new roles for an operational department
We bring our expertise in change management and communication to ensure the buy-in of your stakeholders and employees, and the success of your projects.
We handle your HR operations and transactions on the entire employee life cycle. We manage your administrative and regulatory reporting.
- Disciplinary and exit
- Selection and integration
- Organisation chart and reporting
- Data management and filing
- Presence and absences
- Compensation and benefits
- Training development
- Performance and talent