2A rue d'Anvers
(+352) 46 42 46 1
Niveau de scolarité :
Date d'affichage :
10 décembre 2018
Proposing a career not just a single mission to our associates by defining clear career paths and even dedicating a specific role in the organization to the career evolution & training of our associates.
You aspire to be part of an international and proactive environment, a firm with a reputation for professionalism, honesty and integrity.
This role offers a unique opportunity to integrate a very dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team ; a along with a work-life balance.
Your principal tasks will be the following:
- Analyze the client’s needs and develop.
- Appropriated solutions and range of services.
- Offer high quality services to our clients and advise them on their recruitment needs.
- Increase our database in searching and selecting new profiles and make sure they fit to a consulting environment.
- Actively maintain your network of candidates by using social media and new technologies.
- Direct interaction with associates/consultants to optimize their experience within the company. - point of contact and support to employees for queries and escalations.
- Manage regular assessment of each associate (yearly appraisal) and help to develop improvement actions.
- Support the Senior Manager in order to replace candidates and avoid bench.
Caractéristiques personnelles :
- Develop loyalty by building credibility and fostering trust with clients and candidates.
- Be creative in order to always adapt your position and your methods with the market needs.
- You are an experienced and passionate Recruitment Professional and are now ready to advance your recruitment career and your personal profile.
- You believe in a long-term, authentic and personalized approach to clients and candidates.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word).
- Client-focused, positive, proactive, persevering and enthusiastic.
- Excellent knowledge of the market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and propose alternative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and be multi-tasking.
- Team spirit.
- You are fluent in English and French.