Register on Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center.
2 days training : 8th and 9th June.
This seminar is aimed at increasing the awareness of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and developing its competences.
All distance-learning webinars : https://www.lllc.lu/…/sem…/seminaires-a-distance-par-domaine
In case of any further question, please contact: formation@LLLC.lu or : + 352 27 494 – 600
This seminar aims to help you to recognize the basic elements of Emotional Intelligence (EI), identify the skills and behaviors associated with emotional competences. During this seminar you will explore and reflect on your own personal and social elements of EI, you will gain knowledge and skills how to start consciously reinforcing them on an ongoing basis.
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) :
- what is EI ?
- the evolution of EI ;
- why EI is so crucial in today's society ?
- The emotion :
- what is the emotion ?
- the basic emotions ;
- the role of your emotions in your behaviour ;
- understanding your own emotions ;
- understanding the emotions of others.
- Personal elements of EI :
- self-awareness: emotional awareness, self-assessment, self-esteem, and self-confidence ;
- self-regulation: self-control, adaptability, and transparency ;
- Social elements of EI :
- empathy: active listening, the importance of body language and tonality, elements of the empathic communication ;
- social skills: building rapport with others, cooperating with others, managing the relationships, socializing with people of different mindsets.
- Self-assessment :
- How to increase emotional competence through self-awareness and self-regulation ?
- How to increase emotional competence through social awareness and social skills ?