Mastering Role Description
Learn how to describe roles and identify role relationships in your organization.
This 1-day public training is for all HR professionals that wish to get a good understanding of role descriptions. The typical participant is someone that is accountable for describing, analyzing and designing roles.
Experienced Korn Ferry experts will share valuable insights on how to write and generate clear and accurate role descriptions and to create clarity on the different roles in your company in terms of behaviors and responsibilities.
This training will cover the following elements:
- An introduction to the basic techniques for describing roles
- Setting-up consistent, good quality role descriptions in your business
- Clarifying what the key responsibilities of specific roles are
- Identifying the different applications of role descriptions
- Describing roles, role families and role profiles
Hands-on practice and comprehensive course content will leave you capable and confident. Experts will be available for all additional questions and will facilitate discussion amongst the participants.
Budget: EUR 800/participant (excl. VAT)
Location: Parc Hotel Alvisse, 120 Route d'Echternach, 1453 Luxembourg
Lunch is included
For more information and to subscribe, click here